Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Zoho Practice


HCR

June 24, 2008

 

 

I'm now learning how to use Zoho as part of my Web 2.0 Exploration.  The Writer looks alot like Word.  I think it would be easy for anyone familar with MS Word to figure out.

 

Now I'm going to add a cool picture of an iguana:

 

Black and White Iguana

 

 

 

 

Why I chose and iguana picture:

  1. My sister had an Iguana when we were kids
  2. His name was Allison
  3. He liked to nap on the curtain rod
  4. The dogs were terrified of him
  5. The cat liked to sleep under his heat lamp
  6. One day I found the cat sharing the windowsill with Allison, both sound asleep
  7. Allison grew to be about 5 feet long, mostly tail.

iguana cat dogs
Hours sleeping in the sun in the morning All Morning Most of the Morning Part of the Morning
Hours sleeping in the sun in the afternoon All Afternoon Most of the Afternoon Part of the Afternoon

 

 

Now lets see if I can publish this to my blog!

1 comment:

Meerkatdon said...

Wow, sleeping in the sun all morning and afternoon. What a life! I want to be an iguana when I grow up.