Saturday, June 21, 2008

It Worked, Sort Of

This morning I again tried to post my animoto video to my blog. First I tried to send it to Youtube, figuring that from there I could easily post it. But I got a Whoops! message from animoto. Next I tried their feature that lets you post directly to Blogger. This feature did not work yesterday in the library, but as you can see, it worked today from home. I also thought to download the video to my computer first, but you can't download unless you pay the 3 dollars.

I brought home some photos from our Kickoff to try in animoto. Filled my library issued flash drive and a colleague's flash drive. Obviously I'm going to have to get my own, large capacity flash drive if I'm going to do this stuff. 512 MB didn't cut it and 64 MB was just pitiful! And don't even try to use these drives for video!

I'm deleting the failed sidebar widget I added yesterday.

No comments: